воскресенье, 30 марта 2014 г.

Introduction

My name is Anna Shevchenko. I'm from Odessa, in Ukraine. I didn't like writing when I was at school, because of our dull lessons of Russian and Ukrainian literature. I remember only once my composition was read in front of the class as the best one. It was about nature, about golden autumn and blue sky with white clouds. When I was in the last year of school, I began to write my diary and after that I continued to write something all the time. I wrote a lot of letters to my friends and it was them who advised me to try my abilities in writing. From time to time I wrote short articles in Russian for the local newspaper, but now I decided to write something more serious. So here on this blog I decided to share some of my articles and the beginning of my autobiographical story, where I'm trying to show impressions of my childhood and describe the time of my childhood and youth.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий